Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wednesday's Meeting

Hello all,
Mark just brought to my attention that the Blackhawks game will be on at Brixie’s the same time as our meeting this Wednesday. I think there will be a lot of club members who want to watch the game, and also a lot more people in the bar. Because of this I think it might be best to postpone the summer beer competition until the July meeting. All we really need to decide is 1) A date for the club brew day at Brixies 2) A date for a tour to New Glarus 3) Who is committed to taking the BJCP exam. I think we can just have a very short meeting to decide on these few topics and table everything else (including the competition) until the July meeting. We could still bring brews and socialize and have the meeting during the first intermission. This way anyone who wants to watch the game doesn’t have to miss it for the meeting, and anyone who doesn’t can still enjoy the homebrews. If anyone objects to this please let me know, but it seems like the best thing to do considering the circumstances.
Brett

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. yolongbrewtech

    ReplyDelete